8.18.2009

Fall Trends

Fall trends for the season will be more natural looking eyebrows, going more towards tinted moisturizer rather than a heavy coverage foundation and more of a contoured look, and more earthy tones for the eyes, going for more of the browns, emerald and forest greens, and gold and bronze colors. Grey smokey eyes and kohl lined eyes will be the go to for fall. There is also an exaggeration on black and grey for eyes and nails, even to go as far as to go on your lips. Also there is inspiration from the flapper era with bold red lips, going from vibrant red shades to plum lips. There will also be a big comeback for 80's makeup styles, drawing inspiration from Cyndi Lauper and the Robert Palmer Girls from the "Addicted to Love" video. Also Hair trends are elegant updos and tousled buns, big 80's hair, punky pompadours, and mordern twists on the ponytail.

I got permission from MissChievous to embed her video on my blog. I love the look she came up with and it is totally what will be in for the Fall Makeup trends.



I would like to thank MissChievous again for allowing me to add this video to my blog.

No comments: